"Engineering Company Ecomat Oil & Gas" supplies equipment and materials on an international level and covers the whole range of services that are necessary for the accomplishment of a project:
• a purchase;
• a subcontract;
• a time observation control;
• a Quality inspection/control;
• a documentation;
• a customs clearance;
• a transportation and logistics control.
The Company takes into account all factors when engaging in supply: a high quality, a reliable supply, a reliable supply of spare parts and acceptable prices. Purchase procedures meet the ISO 9001 standards and consist of the following stages:
• a selection of suppliers on tbc basis of checked lists of possible suppliers;
• an issue of detailed enquiries;
• an estimation of the suppliers' offers;
• a selection of the best potential suppliers;
• negotiations for commercial terms and conditions such as prices, payment terms, a time of delivery and a guarantee;
• placing of orders;
• drawing up plans of shipment and acceptance;
• a verification of filling orders including a state of the supply;
• a control of the beginning of filling orders at plants for the purpose of observing the supply schedule.
Our experience in maintaining facilities shows that our agreed with the customers purchase solutions are based on an optimal cost for the whole period of facility operation, a high quality and include offers concerning spare parts.